There’s just something about a piece of art that’s made by hand that can’t be replicated by a machine. Printing via silk screen is a perfect example of this. There are only 50 of these prints in existence, and due to the nature of screen printing by hand, each one of them is unique. We have been beyond fortunate to work with our friends from around the world on this project and we’re excited to finally be sharing it with you now.
- 5-color design
- 100lb French Paper Speckletone Madero Beach paper
- Ships in a heavy duty tube for extra protection
- Designed by Christian Watson of 1924us
- Screen printed by hand in Nashville, TN by Grand Palace
- Limited to 50 numbered prints.